The general conditions for traineeships shall be as follows:
1. The offer of internships shall be made by the TSTT. The nature and particular conditions of each specific internship shall be established and published in successive calls for applications.
2. The internship programme is established by TSTT according to the programme followed by the student in the course in which he/she is enrolled and his/her specialisation.
3. The internships offered will ensure the correct development and monitoring of the student's academic activities, with a duration of 90 days, and adapted to the number of credits for which the student is enrolled and which will allow the appropriate completion of the corresponding subjects, and which is considered to be 15 hours of online work experience per week.
4. The educational centre ......................................., in agreement with the TSTT, will promote the places offered, the work and activities to be carried out, etc., and may participate directly in the development of these through the collaboration-designation of a teacher-tutor, who will be coordinated with the teacher in charge of the TTST.
5. Similarly, the work and activities to be carried out will be of a local, national or international nature, and may be carried out in collaboration with other institutions with a similar territorial scope.
6. The online internships will depend on the person in charge of the TSTT, who will designate a tutor.
7. In all cases, the timetable for the internships shall be compatible with the academic and training activity carried out by the student at the educational centre.....................................